There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Saturday, November 1, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA-WISCONSIN AND WYOMING

Saturday, November 1, 2014, Day 26

PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST IN!!!!!!!!!

Former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi Held In Mexico To Be Released: Judge

ANDREW TAHMOORESSI

On this day only 2 months before the end of 2014 let's be praying for:

~the leaders, churches and Christians of Wisconsin and Wyoming

~Christians in the workplace will demonstrate exemplary ethics and shine as witnesses for Christ.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matt 5:16 

I have so much to do today, I must spend several hours in prayer before I am able to do it.
-John Wesley

[We only have 5 days left in this 31 days of prayer. I know this was meant to be for the month of October but I didn't get the booklet until one week in and God put it on my heart to share here. The booklets were passed out at my sister's church the week before I got mine so there are many churches participating-I hope you choose to continue in praying for America along with your other concerns-we all have so much on our plates, don't we?]

May God bless you and keep you and all yours,
Carolyn Wainscott

No comments:

Post a Comment