There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ATTITUDE OF GRATTITUDE-CREATION

Sometimes I wonder if anyone really reads my posts, maybe one or two here and there. A large readership wasn't the reason to begin with so I keep writing.

The goal for some posts in "The Alabaster Box" is to inform "All Mine" of thoughts, ideas and facts of things that come to mind, things that we don't have the time to talk about when we are together or on the phone-things I just want them to know. Our mother never got around to memorializing things that we would love to know now but she is no longer with us so we can't go to her to ask and there is no one else in that generation to go to.

Then there are the posts that I feel are God lead that He would have me write.

A message touched my heart a couple of days ago from nephew, Dan, with a suggestion for "The Alabaster Box." So there is was, at least one person reads my posts and even knows enough about them to suggest an idea.

Dan sent this video and I loved it, watched it a couple of times, it is awesome. I told him I don't like using other folks' property but this is online to share so here it is:
http://diply.com/omg-facts/a-man-filmed-heaven-one-week-what-he-saw/39873


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and many thanks to Dan for thinking about me and "The Alabaster Box."

This shows such beauty my gratitude today is for God's beautiful creation.

This morning this refrain started running through my mind

"This The Day That The Lord Has Made"
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made
We will rejoice, we will rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it.
This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made.

taken from
 24This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 

but I had to add the rest of the chapter 

25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord. 27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. 29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 118:24-29 

May God bless and keep you and all yours
Carolyn Wainscott


No comments:

Post a Comment