There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Friday, October 31, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA-WASHINGTON AND WEST VIRGINIA

Friday, October 31, 2014, Day 25

Today, Halloween, let's be praying for:

~the leaders, churches and Christians of Washington and West Virginia

~those who serve as police officers, prosecutors, defenders, judges and Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, that they would be vigilant in service and wise in judgment. 

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
John 17:20-21  

May God bless and keep you and all yours today
Carolyn Wainscott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You, Lord, for my many blessings, for being with me, for allowing Your Son to be my Saviour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment