There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Friday, November 14, 2014

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE-FOR ALL GOD ALLOWS ME TO DO

Boredom-that is something completely foreign to me. When the kids tell me they are bored I tell them to do something-get unbored. 

I can sew, crochet, create, design clothing/quilts/crafts, compute, write, surf the internet to a degree- among other things. I feel very blessed to be able to do many things that I can go from one thing to another but with blessings comes responsibilities. I also feel that when God blesses much, He also expects much. Now, I am not bragging and I am surely not complaining.

And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 21  lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matt 25:20-21 

I am privileged to have been allowed to be part of creating praise banners for God's glory:


and to make comfort quilts for those in jeopardy. 

So, yes, I am thankful for being able to do what I can do, for being equipped with all I need and for being able and capable. 

It is Friday morning-Bible study morning-another thing I am thankful for being able to do so I need to finish getting ready.

May God bless and keep you and all yours today
Carolyn Wainscott

  

No comments:

Post a Comment