There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Wednesday, October 22, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA-NEW HAMPSHIRE & NEW JERSEY

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Today let's be praying for:
~the leaders, churches and Christians of New Hampshire and New Jersey

~the genuine conversion and successful rehabilitation of those who have committed crimes. 

I know they have brought it on themselves, I know it is hard to have sympathy because I have a really hard time myself. I have compassion for the victims of the crime and for the families of the criminal but it is really hard to turn your life around when you can't get a job or a place to live in order to make it. So I'm having a talk with myself and with God about my hardness of heart in this area. If someone truly wants to change they need encouragement, not ridicule.-Carolyn Wainscott

A man has just been released from North Korea who has been held captive for leaving a Bible for others-Thank you, Lord.
But there are others around the world still being held-please keep this young marine in your prayers
U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi served two tours in Afghanistan for our country, yet the administration has done little – if anything – to fight for his freedom from incarceration in Mexico. I have cosponsored a resolution demanding that the president act to immediately secure Sgt. Tahmooressi’s release and bring this Marine home to the country he has so faithfully served.

 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chron 7:14 

God bless you and keep you
Carolyn Wainscott

No comments:

Post a Comment