There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

IT WAS AN ANGEL

This morning my niece, Kyrstie, shared an article written by a young mother about her experience with carrying and having her twins-the high blood pressure, the bed rest, the wrenching morning sickness-and I'm sure it brought back Kyrstie's own harrowing pregnancy with her twins last year.

She and the twins, Myckinlee and Rylee, [I hope I have their names spelled right this time] were all in jeopardy for several months before and after their birth.  The baby girls were kept for weeks after they were born with complications, at times it seemed as though it was touch and go. 

In April, Kyrstie was hospitalized and put on bed rest around Easter. She lives in Virginia and we are in Ohio but it so happened several of us were visiting and I  wanted to go to the hospital to see her before I came home. I especially wanted to pray with her.

We had gotten a call the night before that things weren't going well. Those of us who were staying at my brother's home circled in prayer for her. The need seemed especially urgent. 

When we got to the hospital the next day she shared her experience from the night before-it gave me goose bumps:



Her angel was with her at the same time we were praying to comfort her. I am so glad I had my camera with me to have been able to record this. 

Here are Rylee and Myckinlee several months ago


and their most recent photo just a few days ago

As you can see they are doing very, very well. 

I am so blessed to be a part of a family that prays for and with each other as I've written before:

http://cwainscott.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-family-that-prays-together.html
http://cwainscott.blogspot.com/2011/04/gods-miracle-baby-ayden.html

May God bless you and all yours
Carolyn Wainscott


No comments:

Post a Comment