There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BIBLE EXPLORER SOFTWARE UPDATE

I received a message concerning my last post, March 9, 2015, on the Bible Explorer software telling me the link kept sending her to what seemed to be a different site. 

I checked it out, even downloaded the program just to make sure and to make sure I wasn't giving wrong information and sure enough it was a different software from the Bible Explorer that I'm using but it does have the same features. It is Word Search Basic. There are also free books you can incorporate if you wish so I chose a few that may come in handy for me-Bible characters, history and maps. 

However, I don't like much change and will be using my Bible Explorer for every day. I thought maybe that wasn't available anymore so searched "Bible Explorer 4" and yippy ky yeh, my old program came up and is available for you to check out. 

6 Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. 7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. 9 Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Psalms 28:6-9 

This morning I was reading back over my last year's journal, same time frame. My supplications were much the same as this morning's, different names but most of them had been answered as asked, some not. It dawned on me that I should bring attention to prayers answered because so many of them seemed to have been forgotten.

May God bless and keep you and yours today and may you have favor in everything you do and everywhere you go
Carolyn Wainscott   

No comments:

Post a Comment