There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Wednesday, October 15, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER-OCTOBER 15-IOWA AND KANSAS

What a difference a few minutes of prayer can make. I know it is making a difference in my own life, in my own peace of mind. That peace comes from knowing that God can and will take care of everything if we just turn it over to Him. This 74 year old, great, grandmother can do nothing about the disasters in this world but pray for them I cannot protect "All Mine" as they go out into this world that is becoming more evil with each day that passes but I can put them in God's hands each morning.

Today is October 15, 2014
Let's be in prayer today for:

~the leaders, churches and Christians of Kentucky and Louisiana

~a spiritual awakening across the nation, that the Gospel would be communicated across the full spectrum of American society and that people of all ages, races and backgrounds would be drawn to Christ and receive His life and salvation.

~ADDING: the new victims of ebola, those who have contracted the disease from taking care of other patients

 And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.
Mark 1:35 

May God bless you and keep you today
Carolyn Wainscott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find that my day is so much better when I start it with the LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment