There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Monday, October 27, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA-RHODE ISLAND AND SOUTH CAROLINA

Monday, October 27, Day 21

On this Monday let's be in prayer for:

~the leaders, churches and Christians of Rhode Island and South Carolina

~the President and Vice-President, that their hearts would be guided by God, that their decisions would be wise and that their leadership would be principled.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matt 7:7-8 

May God bless you and keep you and all yours today
Carolyn Wainscott
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
I haven't been watching the news for the past several days, too depressing isn't it? and what good does it do, I need to keep my eyes on God, I can't do anything about the news. I felt led to get the 31 Days of Prayer online daily and so far have gotten that done. So often, things happen to keep me from finishing what I start. 
Today my sister-in-law is having a knee replacement so we are asking God to keep His hand on her for quick healing. I will be going to be with my brother. I thank God for the close, loving family that I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment