There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.

MATTHEW 26:7



Friday, October 17, 2014

31 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR AMERICA-MAINE AND MARYLAND

DAY 11-FRIDAY-OCTOBER 17, 2014

Today let's be praying for:

~the leaders, churches and Christians of Maine and Maryland

~for the President and Vice-President, that their hearts would be guided by God, that their decisions would be wise and that their leadership would be principled. 

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
Prov 8:15-21 

and the quote for the day:
"Prayer s not overcoming God's reluctance but laying hold of His willingness."
-Martin Luther

God bless you and keep you today. 
Carolyn Wainscott
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Even if we totally despise those in our leadership, we still need to be praying for them, even if we disagree with everything they do-put them in God's hands." -Carolyn  

No comments:

Post a Comment